Advice regarding posting topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
I've started up a Kickstarter "beardie-bodycam" project, and I wanted to ask if it would be okay to write a post about it; what I'm doing, why, etc. It's pretty straight-forwards, as you can probably guess from the description!

I respect if not - that's why I haven't linked it here, as I appreciate there's a necessity to avoid spam and unrelated self-promotion.

Thanks for your time and your advice.

Amber.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Being a fan of KickStarter projects, and especially those about beardies, I'd be willing to allow this and even make it a global sticky for a few days. Occasionally, there is the project now and then that we feel is worth letting the community know about.

So, prepare a topic in one of the forums, and post the link to it in this topic (to tell me where it is), and I'll make it a global sticky for a few days.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a pretty cool idea, especially if you could configure it as a live feed. Makes me think of Truman Show =).

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Holy macaroni and awesomesauce guys! :D

Sorry for the delay - I got swamped with work!

I'm genuinely honoured - it's only a daft little project, but I'm really excited about bringing a new perspective to a greater number of people - my http://www.vivvids.com site has turned out to be really quite popular with people who like reptiles but either can't afford them, or appreciate they haven't the time/ability to care for them - sincerely, I'm just glad to be able to share what I love with everyone else out there, and I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to go further! :D

https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=210439&p=1650703#p1650703

Do you have a beardeddragon official banner to fix to my main site as a thank you to you guys - I'm forever recommending this place to dragon keepers and newbies, and you've really been wonderful so many times. :D

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Setup as global for a week.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Uh oh... the link to the kickstarted page isn't working.

K... I searched, found the page, and fixed it with a direct link (rather than short one).

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Very odd - it entirely wouldn't let me use the direct link, and repeatedly returned with SQL errors. Thank you very much for fixing it though :)

I will see where I can put the banner - I think I might have to build a specific section in the FAQs as that'd be most sensible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom