Silkworms and Phoenix Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more of a silly idea and I'm wondering if people notice much of a difference:

I'm intending on buying both Silkworms and Phoenix Worms- together exclusively. I noticed that Silkworms have Serrapeptase, a pain reducer and calcium efficiency increasing enzyme- plus a lot of other things- and I figured I'd buy those, they also have a higher phosphorus level, which can balance with the Phoenix Worms' high calcium levels, although too much doesn't phase them much, and get better use out of it.

I plan on feeding in a ratio of 2:1 for Phoenix Worms and Silkworms just to see if they're much of a difference- later on being more lax when noticing the difference, if any, and getting used to how my own beardie behaves to them.

I figure there are people who feed them often and if they noticed a difference in their own draggo when feeding!

Thanks guys!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They are both good, healthy feeders and I include them in rotation with roaches and hornworms. Combining the two to create some variety is an idea I agree with.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yup I agree, combine them! I'm definitely of the mindset that the more variety you can add to their diets, the better. I try to always have at least 3 different protein sources per day for my growing dragons. They never get less than 2 different sources in a day though. If I had my druthers, it would be 4 or 5 different insects a day :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom