Infected feeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Hey guys I just bought some feeders online & my little dudes not eating any of them.
I bought 500 & he always eats them. He's not eating them for some reason.
Should I switch from supers to dubias I dunno why he's not eating them

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
These are superworms? He may just not be in the mood for them. They can get picky from time to time. I'd hang on to them and maybe offer something else for now and try them again in a few days and see if he reacts differently.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Yes they are supers.
How do I know the size to feed him?
If he eats 1 1/2 inch supers how big of dubia should I give him? He's 4 months old

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
At 4 months I'd probably avoid feeding adults, but a medium size should be fine. It really comes down to how easily he can grab them and chew them up. The roaches tend to go down pretty easily.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Tried dubias he did not eat them.
someone please help me I dunno what's wrong.
I might send both my bearded dragons away and restart cause this is bull

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Someone please help me rehome my bearded dragons.
I want a fresh start, I can't do this.
I'm a good for nothing loser

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are they acting ill or lethargic? They may just not be hungry. If you can post some current photos of them it will help me get an idea of their overall health. They aren't always super hungry so it's not necessarily a problem.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Skittles,

I know you've been going through some frustrating times lately, but just try to breathe and relax. We are here to help you. When you start feeling overwhelmed or frustrated, just remember that.

I would suggest that we keep just 1 thread going for you that way all the info is in the same place, and we can all help you and see what's going on with your dragons.
We are here to help you and I am sure you can do it.
However, if you are serious about wanting to rehome your dragons, we can help with that too. Just let us know what you need and want to do and we will try our best.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom