ABDragons Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Hey all,
I want to start this by saying this is not a paid endorsement, I do not work for them, just simply I use them as my trusted source of good dubia roaches by mail and thought I would share for others.
________________________________________________________________________________________

So basically I have been ordering from these people since my first dragon, so give or take about a year and a half (didn't jump the dubia bandwagon right away) and have always been super pleased with their shipments to the point I solely order roaches from them and always recommend them to others on this site.

Well... come last Thursday, I received my batch of 300 large (I have a colony in my basement, but I'm trying to allow them to grow, and the sizes they're at isn't worth picking at too much yet) dubia and was actually extremely disappointed for the first time. They were all about small/medium, about the size of the tip of my finger when I'm used to them arriving about twice that size.

I reached out to their customer service by email, provided photos next to a quarter and informed them I basically felt jipped compared to previous orders with them. They immediately responded, and informed me of their picking process and this may be why the sizes are conflicting with my previous orders. They stated they have different "large size" bins, and this was likely the medium crew that just outgrew the medium size and were moved over to large, therefore I got some "in-betweener" sizes and not the larger larges.
Well, as great as having the explanation was, they also informed me they would send me 200 of the larger larges free of charge. When I expressed my gratitude and that I'd look into their X large sizes on future orders, they added 50 free X large to the order, and they just shipped today.

At this point I'm pretty stunned, that's maybe about $50 in roaches, which isn't super substantial but hey, $50 is $50, and my initial order of 300 roaches was $41 after their 20% off, so this is a pretty big win.

So... Long story short. A+, would recommend.
Thanks for reading

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's good stuff. I had a good experience ordering from them as well when I got my colony started. In this case you can add the mediums to your colony to give that a bit of a boost =)

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":33zh14ov said:
That's good stuff. I had a good experience ordering from them as well when I got my colony started. In this case you can add the mediums to your colony to give that a bit of a boost =)

That's what I'm planning!
He's going through these like chips, so had they not sent a "replacement order" I was planning to order something else in the meantime and let these grow or shuffle through my own colony for bigger sizes. I suspect they'll arrive on Wednesday or so. My colony was built from their roaches and have been doing very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom