My Rankins Eat Pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Okay, not really swine, just roaches that are pigs. This picture is of a mound of roach food that is about an inch deep. I feed it wet with orange juice so I don't have to mess with water crystals. My orange head colony will eat this much twice a day!! Probably 3 times a day if I offered it!! That's a lot of roach poop!! Thankfully the buffalo worms break it down so I don't have to clean bins very often!
[ximg]85426 6846956280[/ximg]

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Wow! I must say the title confused me for a second. I was wondering if you had mistaken Godzilla or a Komodo Dragon for a rankins!

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Haha...that was the intent, so I see it worked :)
I don't know how many orange heads I have, but they eat a lot. Much more than dubias...but better for gut loading.
I bought 50 ventilated cups to put 100 in each one of them for an upcoming reptile expo. I may need even more...I figure with 50 cups its about $1250-$1500 (haven't decided a price) worth of bugs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom