Alternative worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been feeding Nanaki his Dubia and he loves the things like no tomorrow but I've been noticing he's been starting to turn his nose up at phoenix worms lately. So I've been looking into alternate worms that could also be used as a food source in addition to his dubia.

Plus, if anyone has any suggestions on treat worms, like hornworms, that would be very much appreciated. :D

(One thing, is there a syringe or something I could use to encourage my baby to drink more water? I plan on setting up a bottle dripper in his viv when I get it but is there an alternate in the mean time?)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Silkworms are an excellent staple prey (feeder) insect. They are a healthy treat too.

I'd steer clear of other species of worms.

Only other worms I offer my ADULT beardie (Rex) are superworms (once or twice a week as treats).

My little ones (Peppa and Toothless) only get crickets and no other worms at the present, I used up all my small and medium silkworms (they were getting the silkworms as a substitute for crickets for one live meal per day for about 4 months).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom