Dubia Roach Chow Recipe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdishon95

Hello, I am looking for a good roach chow recipe. I am ordering some Bee Pollen, Alfalfa powder, Dandelion green powder, and spirinula.

I need a good recipe, I have heard dog food will cause GOUT in dragons. Obviously I don't want my dragons to have anything bad happen lol.

Should I use wheaties.. Corn flakes... Whole Oats..?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I usually just feed my colony fruits and veggies. Only very occasionally do I ever give them an actual chow recipe. And that's mainly only because I have a few bags of it that came with an order I did once lol.

Chow recipes used to be so secretive but now they are everywhere. The chow I have actually states all of its ingredients on the bag. I just don't have access to it right now otherwise I'd tell you what's in it lol :(

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
jdishon95":2vlbx3df said:
Hello, I am looking for a good roach chow recipe.
ROTFLMAO! :laughhard: Only because--until reading Brandon's reply--I thought you were asking about mushed up dubias to feed to your dragon! (Silly Spectrum... :oops: )

I have heard dog food will cause GOUT in dragons. Obviously I don't want my dragons to have anything bad happen lol.

Should I use wheaties.. Corn flakes... Whole Oats..?
Dog food is a Con-Sub in the DOG community. Dogs are omnivorous, yet there are all kinds of studies & arguments whether owners should be feeding grain-based or meat-based dog foods. We've always chosen from a list given to us by our veterinarian. If you can't trust her/his opinion, then you've got the wrong vet (same with human doctors, but I digress...)

For a binder, I would try to use something Beardies eat, and AFAIK, they don't eat Wheaties, Corn Flakes, OR Whole Oats. :lol:
I might try something like mashed carrots or one of the squashes that are good for beardies.

YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom