Harness Ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJD140230

I've been looking around at stores and online a lot at the different reptile leashes and harnesses that are out their. I am not really a big fan of any and I'm wondering If anyone has tried to make a harness and leash out of paracord? I feel like it would be a great material to make one with since its soft and has some give but is also strong enough it shouldn't snap or fray. I feel like the color and braid options would make for some pretty cool variations. Thoughts??

I make and sell adjustable paracord harnesses. They work well because they are easy to put on, are adjustable to almost any size dragon (except for itty bitty babies), soft and durable.

Example of the paracord harness being modeled by Reno.

10380046_736691946382470_1950464396796508128_o.jpg

And this one shows how the harness is able to adjust to many different size dragons.

1898695_747960681922263_8071586674027343493_o.jpg

I really enjoy using them for my dragons, and I've had great reviews from the people who have purchased them also. I wont be able to ever use the ones sold in store again. Those little leg holes in the leather were a pain in the butt to get my beardies legs in to, and they never fit my dragons properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom