Yellow fungus???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am fairly new to the bearded dragon world so I might ask some stupid questions. I have a leather back citrus bearded dragon who is 6 months old who is starting to become yellow on the stomach. Is this yellow fungus or just natural colour?
Thanks!
102774-8362415875.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, can you post a pic of him from the top to show his body color and also a couple more of his beard + belly area with better lighting ? That pic is kind of dark. Here's one of my yellow dragons that I had years ago with a yellow tinted belly. I guess my pic is a bit dark as well.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29946/full

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Good looking boy, long + lean. I guess he eats like a little pig, huh? :) He is just a bit on the thin side though. Anyway, those pics are better and I have to agree with Cooper that it looks to be his natural tone.

Toothless37

Original Poster
Yeah he does eat a lot maybe 50 plus crickets a day. Anyways thanks for helping and I’m so glad it’s not yellow fungus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom