Yellow Fungus or discolored scales? Healthy weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissaar

https://imgur.com/a/lre01Nj

Can't tell. They're the oddly black coloured things on her belly. I am worried it's YF, though I've never really seen it affect only one scale at a time? It seems like she has a few odd dark coloured scales on her belly. (I'm not talking about the faint stress marks, but rather the much darker coloured sporadically placed dark 'dots'.)

All is fine otherwise. About 18 inches long and about 430g? (Is this a healthy weight?)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Those strange darker spots on the belly are just unshed scales. They can get those on their
belly & for some reason they take forever to shed off. It definitely isn't yellow fungus though.
Your dragon's scales look very healthy to me.
The length & weight look good as well. She will likely fill out a little more also, into her second
year & probably a little more length too.

Tracie

Commissaar

Original Poster
Thanks.

I don't know her exact age but I got her September 2018 when she was about 80g and 8 inches long?
So she might be about a year old.

Thanks for the reassurance and you have a beautiful beardie in your sig. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom