Beardies and grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annemariepg94

I wanted to know if it was safe to let my baby roam around a bit in my back yard. My HOA sprays it with pesticides but im pretty sure it's pet safe because I have tons of lizards and frogs running around back there and most people have dogs in my community and mine personally rolls around in the grass all day and has never had an issue. Can I let her run around a bit or should I only let her on paved areas (I usually wet the paved area before I let her on because of the hot Florida sun. I don't want to burn her belly)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The yards around my apartment get sprayed too. I usually avoid any outside time for a week or so after the landscapers spray (it's easy to smell the stench of that stuff in the air =X ). After a week or so (or if it rains a lot) then it doesn't seem to be an issue to be in the grass. I just try to keep him from eating the vegetation (easier said than done sometimes - a little bit eaten isn't the end of the world).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom