stuck toes PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
90120-3919545668.jpg
very concerned, my beardy Rafiki's toes are sticking together on his left foot, I just noticed it yesterday and it wasn't like that the day before yesterday, I was hoping he just stepped in something sticky so I tried to get them apart just by have but they wouldn't budge so I gave him a bath today and let him soak for 15 minutes then I took a very dull smooth plastic toothpick and wiggle them apart, they came apart no problem, I dried him and let him run around so I could see if he limped or favored it, nothing different there, so I put him back in his tank and came back a few hours later and there they were stuck again! They seem to be a little darker in color? He's is getting grey because he's about to shed. I got them apart with a q tip with warm water and the toothpick again then I put neosporin on them in hopes to keep them from sticking, he eats like a pig and poops regularly. does anyone know what's happening??? I'm very concerned

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It doesn't look like anything to worry about. A small bit of Neosporin should be helpful or just letting it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom