Anyone for a beach day?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alieraisu

So I live in South Jersey and we've been thinking about taking our two beardies Ryuzaki and Embery to the beach. We're getting a collapsable playpen and modifying it into an outdoor enclosure of sorts with a cool spot and mesh top to keep birds and big bugs out. So is anyone else up for a beach trip? We should pick a nice day and get our beardies some nice sun while we soak in the rays ourselves!!!

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
that would be so much fun! It would be like a dog park but for beardies! Wanna move that event to chicago by chance?

alieraisu

Original Poster
nope, sorry. Anyway ARE there beaches in chicago? I was thinking maybe if we did tri-state area and got a central location, but all the good beaches are in Jersey

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
alieraisu":58cbc said:
nope, sorry. Anyway ARE there beaches in chicago?

of course....we live on this little body of water called the great lakes here :lol:

alieraisu

Original Poster
ewww... lake beaches... nothing like an ocean beach! I'm sorry, Jersey is just cooler than you :D

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I used to love the NJ beaches (used to live in Philly) then discovered Ocean City MD-that beach is awesome! Now that's spolied ever since I've been to Ft Myers in FL, nothing beats the gulf water, sigh. One day I hope to go back.

Been to the lakes in NJ too, lake beaches are cleaner imho :D Hope one day to get to the Great Lakes, it's only a 6 hour drive, not far at all!

alieraisu

Original Poster
Well I still love NJ beaches and anyway. I've never been far from NJ so yeah, guess i don't know what im missing

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
NJ beaches are nice but as I am a LI,Ny girl I am going to say our beaces are better!At least some of them anyway...lol :D Good idea though :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Not sure if Pookie would do well at the beach. He's never touched sand before (even though I'm within walking distance of a beach).
How about a park gathering? I might be able to convince him of that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom