Jumping for uvb bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splreece

Hey all.. A common one but thought I'd check..

I have 12 week old... Settled and eating regularly...poos are healthy and daily.. Looks healthy and no issues aside today has decided to glass surf a lot.. And is running up and down side wall and trying to jump on uvb...

It's a new bulb.. Arcadia d3 t5.. Been in for 3 weeks now.. Setup is 43 deg surface and 29ish coolside... Humidity is 35ish..... Diet is mainly crickets and roaches with the odd wax as a treat, has a daily bath as jus been through big shed..

Jus wondering if this is a loopy half hour or if she is unhappy with bulb...

She seems to only be interested in the UVB...
109077-3180939905.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What is the distance from basking decor to UVB? It looks like its too far away - distance should be 12-15 inches
Karrie

Splreece

Original Poster
It's 13 inches... Remeasured it today as I've changed the arrangement 3 weeks ago and just gave it time to settle... She now has 3 levels to the basking site.. So she can choose the most comfy... Spends her time on 41deg at 13 inches .. But leans up on the 43 degree at 11 inches platform.

She's chilled out all day so maybe crazy half hr
109077-3897618493.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom