Likes Being Handled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed my Beardie had a lot of dark stress marks under his belly and dark colors on his beard. I decided to take him out and I let him chill on my hand for about 15 minutes. And I was petting his back and beard and he didnt seem to care. Then, the stress marks went away and his beard and belly got white. I assume thats good?

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Yup, a white belly and beard is always good. Maybe your hand was pleasantly warm, and maybe he liked the stroking, but either way, you made your dragon happy. :)

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
ChrisKim1010047":mb6if2zr said:
I noticed my Beardie had a lot of dark stress marks under his belly and dark colors on his beard. I decided to take him out and I let him chill on my hand for about 15 minutes. And I was petting his back and beard and he didnt seem to care. Then, the stress marks went away and his beard and belly got white. I assume thats good?
Some people probably wish it were that easy! :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom