Reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
My new lil baby has taken to attacking her reflection. A lot. three of four sides of the tank (she avoids the side with her hide for some reason?)... Any suggestions? I've found her jumping against the glass from up on her log, perching on the thermometer half way up her tank, running against the glass face first (like, feet still on the ground running into the glass) etc. I can't cover three sides of her tank to block the reflections so... any suggestions? I usually take her out to calm down when she gets really antsy, but that is by far not a long term fix for her fending off her evil reflection.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Simple solution would be to cut and, tape some (color of your choice) construction paper to fit the inside three walls (back and sides) to prevent the reflections. This is causing her stress and, that's not good at all.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
The only side that doesnt seem to bother her is the left side of the tank. So I would have to cover the front, back, and right side... which doesnt seem practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom