Launched himself out of Viv door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

branjie

Hey guys,
Normally in the evening I've been holding my beardie off to sleep, and then placing him in his viv. Well tonight I was rude enough to be making the family a chocolate self saucing pudding, when I would normally be holding Gilbert. My daughter asked if she could hold him, so I said o.k. I watched, as she opened the viv door, Gilbert launched himself out of the viv, banged into my daughter's arm, and fell to the ground. What the? Luckily he wasn't hurt, as he landed on carpet, and clearly has springs in his knees. Luckily he didn't make a run for it, but I got my daughter to put him straight back in the viv because he was being naughty. Then he rushes over to the glass, standing in his pool mind you, and glares at us. When we didn't get him out, he climbs his background wall and sulks himself off to sleep (on top of the wall).

Has this happened to anyone else? Gilbert's viv is on a cabinet, so it's a long way down, I didn't expect him to launch himself out the door. I am a bit nervous he'll do it again, and we could lose him!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor guy just wanted to get out and explore =). My guys have done this from time to time if I forget to latch the door. I try to avoid it as there is potential risk but they've ben completely fine afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom