Puffing up when in bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
my beardie gets a bath every morning and i have noticed she is in a pattern where we wake up, she will poo every morning in the bath, then when done she goes to eat, spends a bit of time looking out the window and then goes running around the house, following me as i get ready for work.

Beardeddtagonlover

Hatchling Member
When my beardie is in the bath he puffs up before he takes a dump lol,i transfered my beardie to hes new home he always fall asleep in the log so i put him inside hes hive when i woke up at noon he was still inside so that was a bad idea.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
they do like to sleep, lol... there are some days sindragosa will wake up, look around a bit, grab some food, and burrow back under the covers. ill come home 8 hours later and she is still sleeping there. then middle of the night i will hear her get up to run around and hunt for food or go into the living room to climb her towers and nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom