Beardie wont stop climbing UVB light (pic added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob1289

89988-9510073643.jpg

So here is my set up, and I’ve had my bearded dragon for over a year now since she was a baby. I just put some new stuff in her cage and eat arranged it so this may be why, but she’s been climbing up her wall and head bobbing and trying to climb her UVB light like crazy lately. It’s really annoying me. Her UVB light is gorilla taped on the wall so it would be very very though to remove, but I just wanted some optinions on whether I should move it or keep it there. Hope to get a reply cuz this has been bothering me for a while!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ultimately I'd move it either way. It's better to have the UVB light directly overhead right next to the basking light so that they are combining to shine down over the basking area. When the light is coming from the side like that it's harder for them to regulate and may cause eye irritation. It might be best to take that one out and upgrade to a T5 and put it right on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom