Running across the glass/sees his reflection maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezlee

I've never had this problem before, I've had my bearded dragon for 5 years now and not until recently has he started doing this.

He'll be running back and forth in his tank against the glass, I think he can see his reflection. He'll literally just scratch against the glass and run from left to right looking at the glass, sticking his face against it and scratching. For hours it feels like -_-

He's never done this before! The only thing I changed is I took the basking lamp from the left side of the tank and had to put it on the right side, I don't know if maybe this is what caused this behavior? I had to move the lamp so the wires could reach the outlet.

After the first week I tried putting a tank background on and seeing if that helped but it hasn't at all :c

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
Rearranging the terrarium can sometimes be stressful to bearded dragons to this extent. What happens if you put things back where they were before?

Also, does he calm down once you've let him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom