Beardie doesn't do anythign interesting anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
So last year, when I took my sub adult beardie outside, he would crawl around, and eat garden vegetables and do his funny scratching on the sidewalk!
Now he will just sit in the grass and stare straight ahead!
So is it just not warm enough for him outside yet? It was 78 F today, and he took a few steps.
Or is he just lazy now?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
reptilemaster":q6kxshke said:
So last year, when I took my sub adult beardie outside, he would crawl around, and eat garden vegetables and do his funny scratching on the sidewalk!
Now he will just sit in the grass and stare straight ahead!
So is it just not warm enough for him outside yet? It was 78 F today, and he took a few steps.
Or is he just lazy now?

Close the doors to the rooms you want to keep him out of and let him have some supervised freerange time inside the house. All mine love it (too dangerous outside = next door has a pack of large guard dogs that stay outside and often jump fences and their back gates, and a murderous free range cat , and my yard is not secure, and we have large predatory birds here (kookaburras, wedgetail eagles etc)..

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok, maybe I'll try that.
Also, I think maybe is was not hot enough for him outside.
He body did cool down quickly in the grass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom