Bearded throats swelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviex

Hi all, this may be me being paranoid! Does his throats area look swelled? He is eating, pooping fine! Temps are 105 and I use Arcadia t5 12% bulb. Nothing has changed in his viv,
90960-7081698533.jpg
. I am so sorry that's an old pic...yes I got rid of the sand immediately! Here is today's pic
90960-7286860836.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks like he's just puffing out and flexing his beard a little bit. If you gently rub the beard with your finger does it flex back in? Sometimes they just hang out with their beard out like that. Could be mood or just flexing skin for a shed. If he's active and eating well I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Steviex

Original Poster
Hi Liam thanks for that! I am still getting used to the site, and did not know how to delete the first picture ?! Yes it went back in, he has me so worried at times! He's just completed a big shed and thanks for the tip on the Arcadia light it has made a big difference ?! Eating more and very active

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Yup, he's just rocking on with his beard out! Totally normal, especially around shedding time! My girl is about to shed, so she's been doing it a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom