my bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyroMommy

I was feeding my dragon its daily crickets when all of a sudden she took off and ran so hard into the glass that I am sure she had to knock her self silly, then proceeded to freak out and tried to run away and hide. Now she is very shaken and very scared. This has never happen before, She is 11 1/2 inches long and I'm guessing about 5-6 months old. She wont leave my chest and I had to wrap her in her nightie blanket so she can hid in it to clam her down. The only thing I could think of is she is shedding like crazy and a cricket maybe bit her but it scared me so bad to see her like this. Can anyone explain why she got like that or if anyone else had this happen to them?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sounds like the silly girl was realy startled by something, maybe saw something behind you or out the window. She should be fine. :)

SpyroMommy

Original Poster
AHBD":17z4ipgk said:
Sounds like the silly girl was realy startled by something, maybe saw something behind you or out the window. She should be fine. :)
Yea she seems to becoming her normal self again. It just really freaked me out as well.. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom