Can i de-stress my bearded dragon? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so i am a fairly new beardie owner ive only had my dragon Vladimir for about 4 months. For the next 4 days im visiting my dad and little brothers. I had to take my beardie with me because i had nobody to take care of him and he seems really stressed. My brothers being 7 and 9 are generally loud and argue alot and since I've been here my dragon seems really stressed. Hes been sleeping/hiding alot and kind if slugish and hasnt eaten a thing today. Plus he hasnt been getting under his basking spot either. (Which the temp is a little high bc it got super hot and i have no ac any suggestions to bring it down? Can i use a regular lamp bulb?) Is there anything i can do to help him? Theres nowhere quieter i can move him and he hasnt pooped in 2 days. Please help i love him alot and only want him to be happy :(

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there.....he'll probably stay stressed for a while but at least you'll be going home again soon and will get back to normal in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom