Beardie thinks painted nails are food

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just happened, but today i painted my nails a bright green/tealish color since it's my favorite color to paint my nails. I let them dry, and then went to my beardie to pet her as usual but she nearly bit my finger!! I think she thought it was a hornworm or something (the color is similar.) Maybe I have to pay attention to the colors I paint my nails, lol.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
LOL! So funny, I have a bright blue shirt and my beardie gets excited when he sees it too (hornworm color!). I would try reaching in very slowly, you might get bit of course but as long as you keep your cool. I have a heating pad and the control panel has one bright red light, my beardie really thought it was a bug and licked it so many times! He no longer goes for it because he has learned that it is not food, so your maybe CAN learn that your nail polish isn't food! Also just be careful your dragon doesn't ingest any polish, I'm sure its quite toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom