Where does your beardie sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone else’s beardie actually sleeps in their own bed? I recently got my first beardie and my husband made me and little 2 level platform with a ramp to use for some shaded areas on the cool side. It ended up looking like a little set of bunk beds so I decided to make a couple little “mattresses” and blankets to set on them just for fun. It looked adorable but I never assumed my babe would actually use them appropriately. Fast forward a few days to the first time she fell asleep cuddling with my outside of her tank. I decided to put her into the bed when I put her back and cover her up to see if she liked being cozy. She looked so cute and to my surprise was still right there when I got up then next day! She has now slept there every single night since then. It’s the cutest thing ever! ?? Anyone else have a smilies story?
One of these images is when she first went to bed and the other is her waking up ?
109037-9780056946.jpg
109037-3177846247.jpg

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
107595-1432397231.jpg
I fall asleep on the couch watching TV and he falls asleep on me. Somewhere around midnight I wake up drop him in his tank and face plant into bed. God only knows where I'll find him in the tank when I wake up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom