My little dinosaur

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

My little dinosaur

Postby Pancake151 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:09 pm

My bearded dragon is so adventurous but sometimes hurts herself here are two short stories.
She was climbing the mountain stick but there was a violent obstacle... The human! I took her stick away to clean it but she was so determined to get to her light. Pancake leaped up to get there but she fell backwards.
I was saying goodbye to my friend and then she decided to stand up on her back legs. Goodbye Pancake, hello dinosaur!
we miss you Pancake. You have been the best friend to me I will love for ever thank you Pancake love the reptile community.
Pancake151
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: My little dinosaur

Postby Claudiusx » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Sounds like an active little dinosaur :D

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby BeardedDragonSteve » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Pancake151 wrote:My bearded dragon is so adventurous but sometimes hurts herself here are two short stories.
She was climbing the mountain stick but there was a violent obstacle... The human! I took her stick away to clean it but she was so determined to get to her light. Pancake leaped up to get there but she fell backwards.
I was saying goodbye to my friend and then she decided to stand up on her back legs. Goodbye Pancake, hello dinosaur!

Do you possibly have a picture?
Got Crickets?
BeardedDragonSteve
Juvie Poster

Postby Pancake151 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:31 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
we miss you Pancake. You have been the best friend to me I will love for ever thank you Pancake love the reptile community.
Pancake151
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:09 pm

He looks pretty serious to me! Cuteness factor, "expert level 20”!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales