The adventures of Daisy, Loki, Rocket, and Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread all about Cisco, Thor, Daisy, and Gizmo. I'll try to post lots of updates on my beardies (and my gecko too) View media item 60434 Cisco enjoyed the sun yesterday. :D Also today is my one year anniversary with Cisco! :blob5: and Cisco was my first beardie so it's also my one year of keeping reptiles too!! :blob5:

More pictures coming soon.

-HippieLizards.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Well Rocket looks like he is ready to cause lots of mischief and mayhem. And I love the pics of your slitherings ( :lol: that’s what my Mom just called them) and Loki looks nice and comfy. My Biggs still like sleeping in the most absurd positions possible.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lorilyn":15ghzkks said:
Well Rocket looks like he is ready to cause lots of mischief and mayhem. And I love the pics of your slitherings ( :lol: that’s what my Mom just called them) and Loki looks nice and comfy. My Biggs still like sleeping in the most absurd positions possible.
Yep Rocket is quite the Mischief maker lol, He loves to make messes and try to eat Everything. :roll:

and Thanks, I think the tanks came out rather well. :)
Loki does love his soft things, He is quite a sweetie. :love5:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Woohoo! The calendar previews are in! My whole crew got into it, Even Cisco. ❤️

and Loki Got his own page!! I am soo excited to get my calendar! You can check out the previews here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=246386

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hey Y'all! Sorry for not updating in a while, been a bit busy these past weeks.

Update on Rocket:
He is now almost 7 Months old, and 13", and weighs 61 grams. He Is super active and Energetic and happy, And hopefully he'll continue to grow into a nice strong big Beardie. :) View media item 61115View media item 60555View media item 60733View media item 60764
Gizmo Got a Tank upgrade:
Around last week I managed to find a good exo-terra tank for really cheap And I LOVE it, It's so much easier to clean things and so much easier to find gizmo now. :D View media item 60740
All of The beardies have new substrate: I eventually got tired of the Paper towels and tile mix that I had in all of the dragons tanks so I tried something new, Linoleum. I went out and Bought a few feet of it and cut them down to fit in all of the tanks.

Quite frankly, I LOVE the linoleum! It looks so nice, It's extremely cheap (It was only like $1.15 for the whole thing), And it's rather easy to clean. I think I'm going to go with linoleum for my beardies for now on.
Rocket's Tank: View media item 61158Daisy's Tank: View media item 60438And Loki's Tank: View media item 61090 Yes that is a cat bed, He didn't use his hide box anymore So I brought out an old cat bed that Tillery never used, And now it seems as if the cat bed is now Loki's favorite thing in his Tank, Every time I check on him he's either On top of it Watching over his kingdom, or in it Sleeping. lol

Some good News and Bad news..
Around three weeks ago I decided to buy two plecos for two of my bettas, Kevin and Phantom, To help control the algae, Unfortunately Stupid me didn't think of the Possibility of them Being diseased and Unfortunately I lost Kevin and Phantom (the bettas), and Master Cheif and Cortana (the plecos). So that was pretty sad losing them :(

But thankfully The good news is that my third Betta, Tempest, Whom I Rescued Has finally Gotten better and no longer has Fin rot and fungus, he's now all good! :) so that was a relief.
View media item 60576 View media item 61110 Kevin and Phantom, forever in our hearts. ? (Unfortunately I don't have any photos of Master Chief and Cortana).
View media item 61024 View media item 60886 Tempest Doing excellent. :D

Temporarily Caring for a Skink!
A couple Days ago I found a Skink That was Trapped in my relative's Basement That I had to rescue, so I've been caring for it Until it warms up. She had a Small problem with her eyes at first but that seemed to have Cleared up, But She's super sweet, She'll Come up out of the dirt to see if I've got food and She's even been Taking Crickets from my hand.

I think it's a Female five lined skink, But I could be wrong. So Yeah I'm temporarily Caring for a Skink until it gets warmer around here, I think I'll call her frisk. :) View media item 60922View media item 60447
Ruby is getting so big! Ruby Just Shed again recently and She Is Now 23" and 198 grams. I can't wait until she is Around 3-5 feet and 400+ Grams. :D View media item 60765
Random Animal Cuteness:
View media item 60461 Rocket is the king of his rock.
View media item 60918 Gizmo is just the cutest thing!! ?
View media item 61050 Loki liked hanging out on my leg enjoying the Sun. *You know you're a geek when you're wearing Deadpool socks with Wonder Woman pants and find nothing wrong about it.*
View media item 60532 Rocket still thinks that he can Fit into his log (just barely).

So That's all that's new with my Pets! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom