Prickly pears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feed their dragons Prickly pears? I saw it on the nutrition list someone on this site gave me. My family has some land with untreated cactus, so I thought I would take advantage of all the prickly pears to see if she liked them. She eats them up like candy, which I could have taken a picture for you guys. It was cute how fast she was going after them.

Now though, I can't help but be curious if anyone else has had fed their dragons these juicy fruits and what their experiences are. I'm already collecting a bunch more of the fruits from the cactuses though! <3 Free healthy food for my Mavis

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ironclaw37":2km585w6 said:
I haven't! I just got my first Beardie a couple weeks ago, I'll try it out :mrgreen:

Would you like a link to the nutrition list i mentioned earlier? I look at it everytime i go to the store

Also, glad you got your baby! Congrats on them, any pictures if i may ask?

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Actually wasn't, the one I was talking about was on beautiful dragon website. I like that list though! *bookmarks* Thanks for the help!!!! :D :D :D

Oh hey, has anyone heard of feeding part of a horned melon or starfruit to their dragon (sorry, sometimes I am random.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom