Ziggy's Shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I've had Ziggy for about 3 months now and he has grown quite a bit! When I first got him from the pet store, he was shedding his back. I chose him because he was shedding and he seemed to have a lot of spunk which were both healthy indicators to me.
His tail started getting lighter than the rest of his body about a month after I got him and another month later it started to shed!
91011-5357549088.jpg

Then it seemed like a week later his head started to shed! It was cool to see him rub his face all over his log to try and get the skin off. I never peel it, I always let it take its course. I did give him a bath when it all looked to be mostly off and gently brushed him with a toothbrush.
Funny thing, I got a bad sunburn on my face the same time his head was shedding, it was like we were twins because my face started to peel!

91011-5498963799.jpg
91011-9431526372.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'll bet he's quite relieved to get rid of that shed. Can't be too comfortable, as you experienced after your sunburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom