Dang Beardie pooped on my table

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was handling my beardie today and I was keeping him close to me. I knew it was about time for him to poop but really didn't know when. I was holding him as I started to notice his tail lifting up. I was like,"Oh god, here it comes," so I picked him up and got him off of me and put him on my table and there you have it, he pooped all over it. Little turd! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronvrens

Hello there.
My Beardie Crocs poops every morning just before shower time. I put her on a towel and she seems to know that's the right place to poop. Sometimes there is an accident.
Go well and happy Beardieing

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
At least you recognized the two second warning and put it to good use =). I also set a schedule by putting my dragon in the sunroom with vinyl floor each morning at the same time. He basks and has breakfast and poops then he is free to roam the house. It's much easier once they're trained (via routine) to be on a schedule. Accidents happen from time to time but it's way better than cleaning a messy tank all the time or being pooped on. This is easier to do with adults than younger dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom