Yoshi's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
My original bearded dragon, Bowser, that I acquired from craigslist ended up passing away due to a serious impaction. He'd only been in my home for a week, but I still cried for him when he died, poor little thing. I wasn't going to be discouraged, though, so several days later I went down to the friendly new pet store in my area to check out the babies there. I wiggled my finger at them and one of them was trying to catch it through the glass, and I decided that was the one I wanted. Came back that weekend and picked him up! It's Yoshi!

E4EgAqvl.jpg

h239x9kl.jpg

qVVPd0Dl.jpg

uuGacVGl.jpg

Had a little scare when he stopped eating for a few days, so I took him to the vet and it turns out he was just dehydrated! He's all better now and is eating well and less skinny. I'm not sure exactly how old he is, but I last measured him a couple weeks ago and he was about 6.5 inches long.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've found the BSFL don't get digested if they aren't chewed well/are eaten too fast. They still make a nice treat for an adult but they are too small for a staple. I still offer them one by one as a bug snack between bug meal days. They are good for adding variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom