Forrest's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Forrest's Story.

I wanted a bearded dragon super badly. The only problem was i didn't have enough money to buy it and care for it. I worked for my grandparents and parents and people from my church for about 3 months. Finally I had enough money to buy the basic supplies (lights, decor, food etc..) I had a 30 gallon tank that i used to have for my old snake. So after days of convincing my parents to let me get a dragon it finally paid off. About a week later my grandma took me to petsmart to look at the bearded dragons and see if i wanted one from their. (Yes i know that i should get one from a breeder but we just went to look.) When we got there we started to look at the regular baby bearded dragons and they were all okay and healthy but none really caught my eye. TAll the sudden i looked up at the fancy bearded dragons and i saw 3 of them up at the light and that was it. I looked at the corner of the tank and there was a little baby bearded dragon the size of my pinky finger half starved to death. I asked the manager what was wrong with him and they said that he has mbd. I went back to look at him and he couldnt even raise his head. I bought him and named him forrest. I took him home and fed him 4 dubia roaches and he surprisingly loves his salads. IT turns out he didnt had mbd. The other dragons would eat all the food before forrest could get some. 5 months later forrest is completely on track health wise. He loves dubia roaches, blueberries, and banana baby food. :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom