Hello Everybody! Tank Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up? I said What's up?!?! I'm back with a tale of two beardies. :study: Once upon a time, 2 beardies were put in the same tank together. After about 3 months when they got bigger, I witnessed scenes. Graphic scenes of violence. Just kidding. I've seen one time where my little buddy Chaos tried to bite my other little buddy Chaka, and since then I've convinced my dad to help me build my double tank. Chaos is a good little boy now and doesn't fight anymore but I'm taking no risks. One tank on top, one on bottom with shelves for the Dubias, Crickets, and worms. I've been thinking about plans for it for a little while now, and the day has finally come. I've decided to theme both of them for the personalities of the beardies. :D For Chaos, It's gonna be a hardcore cage. Skulls in the back, a temple, and alot of greens with a custom background because he decimates any bug that goes in that tank. For Chaka on the other hand, he's just the mellowest little beardie you ever did see. :mrgreen:

Yesterday was a good day for the babies. Except Chaos has been acting wierd lately. :( I've seen him hiding alot during the day, and he was sleeping at like 3:00pm yesterday. So I brought him out and let him run around and let my brothers son pet him and he loved it. :lol: Then he started doing the cute beardie walk looking majestic as heck, and then he saw the mirror.... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN. He immediately put that little beard black and started ramming his face into the mirror with his mouth open. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: After this little scene of horror, I put him back, he calmed down, licked Chaka a few times and ate some Dubia roaches happily. Just thought I would share with everyone how things have been for the little dudes and that I'm starting my tank today. As you can tell, I'm pretty damn excited. If you guys have any good beardie talk just go ahead and tell me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom