Izzy black Bearded me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzy is now 6 months old and i have never seen her black beard anything. She has tried to puff a little but never really did anything.apparently she did not like the worms i gave her and she wanted her crickets LOL
She got all flat and like a pancake and got on her toes then out came her beard! check out the pictures i got.

DSC06068.jpg

DSC06062.jpg

DSC06066.jpg

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, that is one angry dragon. The only time I saw Nim black beard something was at my bird. I only had Nim home for a while. Only about ten days. Then our green cheek conure decided to say hello to Nim. Through the cage, of course. And little Nim flattened his body and puffed out his tiny little beard. I filmed it with my camera but haven't put it on the computer yet. When I do, I'll share it on Nim's Thread.

Mummapinkham

Hatchling Member
luvmybeardies":2gusrr59 said:
she did not like the worms i gave her and she wanted her crickets LOL
WOW, she is spoiled like my Harry is!! I guess she told you! I hate to say it but she is beautiful with the full beard!! They really are awesome looking creatures aren't they. I hope you gave her her crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom