Ruki&Lotan's ROAD TRIP! (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to take Ruki and Lotan on a little road trip to our campground in indiana! They seemed to like the ride, although Lotan slept almost all the way through both ways! :roll: They seemed to like being out there, with the fresh air and the sun! (Not to mention the big clover field behind my camper!)
I have a few pics of the ride that I thought I'd share :mrgreen:
DSCF3111.jpg

DSCF3129.jpg

DSCF3139.jpg

DSCF3147.jpg

DSCF3156.jpg

^That one is one of my favorites!
DSCF3184.jpg

^Sleepy Lotan in her scarf-burrito
DSCF3205.jpg

DSCF3207.jpg

DSCF3215.jpg

DSCF3237.jpg

^Ooh, the sun came out! Pancake time!
DSCF3219.jpg

^"I'm sunning! Enough pictures, mama!"

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
awww little road trip beutiful beardies by the way.. i wish i could take some of mine on road trip but i know my male would try to jump out the window he is a runner

Rukii

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They looked like they did have fun! (At least I hope they were smiles and not death glares...) :wink:

And Thanks! Ruki did make a break for it once when we were going along on a little wooded road. Glad I caught him in time, he was almost hanging out the window! But they never tried again after that, So I wasn't too worried. :love5: It was well worth it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom