cute confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just working on a paper at my desk when I saw Todo jump off her log and run to the glass at one side of her terrarium. looking at the glass I saw the tip of her nose, and realized she was staring at another beardie, who for some reason was copying her movements perfectly! she moved her head side to side, and of course the reflection did the same. she tried licking it, which she does to foreign objects, and their tongues connected, though something tells me the other beardie tasted like glass. watching this, my smile slowly got wider and wider, till I was grinning from ear to ear. she licked it again out of curiosity, looked it up and down again for good measure, then got bored and started exploring her cage for a little bit. Now I'm sitting here typing about this, still smiling, and I need to leave now to work on my paper again. hope you guys can get a sense of amusement out of this as much as I have, though I'm sure it would have been better for you guys to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom