puffing eyes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i walked by and my beardy had his eyes puffed out! i have never seen him do this? they were puffed out for 30 seconds then went back to normal! to describe it best it looked like alien eyes! has any one ever seen this before? He is still eating and acting normal. Just want to know if any one has sen ot heard of this?

xsmako1

Juvie Member
sounds like eye buldging to me, witch is a normal beardie thing i believe they have a post or something like that on here i will find it and send you the link so you can read about it.

olliesmom77

We just went to the vet with my new beardie and one of the things she told us that she looks for is that puffing, she said that beardie's sinuses are right behind the eyes and when they get stopped up they will bulge. She said their sinus drainage is not like ours, in that it doesn't drain well and is very thick. Keep an eye on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom