lights left on all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shokoy

need some advice please.

due to work i had to spend a night away from home and left the job of turning the uv light off and turning the heat down for my dragon to my brother and have just found out from him that he did not do it becuase he forgot i just want to know will this cuase any health problems to my dragon. thanks for any information in advance

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

As long as that is not made to be a habit, he should be fine. It may cause him to be a little tired & sleepy for a few days, but he should be ok. Maybe offer him a bit more fluids than normal in case he got dehydrated perhaps.
Maybe invest in a timer?

Tracie

Shokoy

Original Poster
good to hear she will be ok and yer will defo get a timer so it does not happen again

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Oh and just to add a quick thing

You are going to be having beardie death glare in your direction for a while, I mean I turn the lights on for just a minute while he is sleeping and he's giving me the death glare for the whole day...

Oh well you need to give more cuddle time to get rid of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom