Beardie suddenly in really bad condition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzzt5

Original Poster
So I put her back in her enclosure after the bath and her beard is normal and she's basking and looking much more alert. I offered her a dubia and she looked interested at first but didn't take it.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope she is feeling better soon. It almost seems like to me that she is possibly got eggs,
or is maybe reabsorbing them at some point.
You mentioned her beard wasn't as dark now?
Can you review your tank setup with us?
What type of artificial plants are in the tank?
Continue trying to get her to eat & work on getting fluids into her also. Let us know how she is
doing.

Tracie

Drizzzt5

Original Poster
Yes she’s been a lot better ever since she released that white and yellow thing in the bath. She basked until her lights went out and then she went to sleep in her usual position whereas the night before she didn’t move at all when the lights went out. Her beard is normal and her tail is also normal whereas before the bottom half of it was black. She drank some water in the bath but still hasn’t eaten anything. She still has a lot of face shed so that could be why she’s not eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom