Yellow fungus

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this ! :( It does sound like the death throes, I really hope it's not but I think you're right. Is she showing any signs of life now ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh dear, your poor girl. :cry:
I hope that isn't what's going on. It is so emotionally draining when they aren't doing well.
Please let us know how she is doing. I'll be thinking about you & your dragon.

Tracie

Weirdsnakelady

Original Poster
Thank you for all the help offered, sadly I lost her last night despite trying everything I could, she was snuggled in the collar of my dressing gown and fell asleep like she did as a youngster. I can’t begin to tell you how distraught I feel but it’s something I have to accept she may have been older than I thought because she didn’t have a good start and was owned by 2 people prior to me, I just know the 5to6 years I had her she was loved dearly. Enjoy them whilst u can it’s unbearable when they’re gone ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm truly sorry about this sad situation, you really did try everything you could, she obviously was very ill + must have had other hidden and possibly age related illnesses that you didn't know about. My heart goes out to, I'm so sorry for this great loss. :(

Weirdsnakelady

Original Poster
Thank you I did my best she’s buried in a beautiful box now with her favourite stone and planted heuchera firefly plant as a tribute to her beautiful nature, I won’t be having another I’m not emotionally strong enough to go through that again. Cheers for the support though you were there for me when I needed it most ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh I'm so sorry, I know the pain is unbearable. It's extremely hard to go through & takes a
very long time to accept. She was very loved by you & chose to cross over with your comfort
which is special.
We are all here for you. :cry:
I am so sorry you lost her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom