Bearded Dragon had nformed Stool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smcgille

Hello, so my 7 month old dragon puff had a unformed stool today (see pic). He has only had diaria 1 time when he had to many greens and that was about 2 weeks ago normal stools from that point onward. He eats super well (crickets about 40-50 a day), is very active, and had good temptures 110-100 basking (depending on in shade or not) and 90-85 on cool side (depending if in shade or not). I am wondering if he has parasites or coccia or if this is the wierd poop they get from time to time. I will also say that he hasnt had green this week which made me rule out the maybe too many greens hypothesis. thank you for your advice.

P.S. if anyone could give me a general cost estamate for treating parasites or coccia that'd be wonderful! Just for my own reference. [ximg]103277 6872306261[/ximg]

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
1 weird poo is nothing to worry about :) just like humans, lots of things can cause the occasional irregular stool. It's only when it becomes a constant occurence that you need to look into it deeper!

Lots of things can cause an irregular poo. Shedding or getting ready to shed is a common one.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom