Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostanic

Dovah later one egg about 4 days ago. She hasn’t pooped a full poop in about a weekish. She keeps just pooping heated and a dot of brown. She’s two years old and eggs aren’t our first rodeo. We took her to the vet and got X-rays that show all the eggs she has. Our vet isn’t alarmed with anything and said that she’s a little constipated and gave us some laxatives that hasn’t done anything. Today she started not acting herself and were getting worried but our vet said nothings wrong that she’ll lay her eggs whenever she’s ready even though she layer one a few days ago.
We’re lost at this point and don’t know what to do! Please someone help.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it is possible that she's just not ready ATM to lay them all, they sometimes do lay one here, one there + then the rest several days later. Does she have a laybox ? Did she use one in the past ?

BTW, if you posted a pic it did not show up. Post some pics of her as well as her tank. What exact type of lights do you have and do you give her calcium supplements ? This is all very important because calcium deficiency can make it difficult to lay eggs. Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

Some natural laxatives can hekp her, any of these : canned pumpkin, baby food squash, sweet potato or prune and with a few big drops of olive oil or raw honey. Plain iceberg lettuce can help poo as well. One more thing, a very warm [ warmer than usual ] bath may help her to poo and also pass the eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom