Please respond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambiter

99019-8878183863.jpg

My bearded dragon Clyde looks to have a swollen right eye and I don't know what to do because obviously you cant ice it haha
Please respond I don't want to have to take him to a vet again but I might just have to if the swelling won't go down.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Is the swelling constant or is he puffing it out and bringing it back in like during a shed? Is he showing that dark black beard constantly or was that temporary? If he is showing the black beard and the eye is staying swollen then an experienced vet should probably take a look and see what's going on.

Gambiter

Original Poster
the black beard was because he could see my other male and he was getting a little angry. the swelling seems to have gone down but he's not shedding in that area right now.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ok that's hormones then not distress. It's good that the swelling went down. Since that's the case I'd probably just watch it for now and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom