Please Help me with my beardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relliott

I recently got a bearded dragons and for the first 3 days she ate lots and was healthy and on the 3rd day the glass door on the vivarium land on her ? and it hit her back have since then she cannot move her back legs or back she still moves alot and drinks but she eats very little can someone provide answers on what to do or her condition as I'm very worried about her ??

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
She needs to be examined by a reptile vet to assess the extent of her injuries , please do not delay this as she will likely be in a great deal of pain judging from your post about her condition.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It does sound like she injured her back. It's good that she's still active though. A vet visit is certainly warranted. I would check these listings for a nearby reptile vet and give them a call to see if their staff is experienced treating bearded dragons.

http://www.anapsid.org/vets/

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, she has most likely been injured unfortunately. Definitely try to keep her from doing
any climbing so you will need to be sure her basking & UVB are at good distances from her if
you lower her basking spot.
Try to get her into a vets as soon as you. I hope you are able to find one in your area.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom