Bloody stool? Organ? HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Cisco just pooped today and it's very abnormal/alarming. It is a pinkish red color and is hard/squishy to the touch (it's not the Urate, which has pure white).

Her info:

>Has a exo terra 10.0 Repti-glo T5 tube bulb for UVB.

>Currently in a 55 Gal but soon upgrading to a 4FTX18"X17" tank.

>Eats collard, mustard kale, dandelion greens, BSFL, Dubia roaches occasionally, Superworms twice every other week, and occasionally Hornworms.

>Tile substrate.

>3 1/2 Yrs, old, 18-19", and weighs 1LB 2.4 Oz.

>Female and never had eggs before.

Pictures:

Her tank View media item 60902 The Poop View media item 60743 The abnormal spot View media item 61125 View media item 60373 Cisco a few days ago View media item 60704
So far she has been perfectly normal, No black beard or lethargy. She ate 10 BSFL after she pooped. I Didn't witness her poop so I'm not sure if she had any trouble pooping. Also, When I put on some gloves and examined it it appeared to be like normal feces.

The only Changes in her diet so far are:

>Ate a huge chunk of watermelon yesterday.

>Started feeding her BSFL.

>Also was fed a few pieces of cantaloupe and pineapple.

So could it be undigested food? Unformed Ova? Some sort of organ? Blood?

Thank you in advance!!

-HippieLizards.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Ok, Thank you!! :blob5: I was suspecting it was the watermelon because it smelled fruity. :roll: :banghead:

But more importantly, I Think Cisco broke her foot. :cry: She was on my shoulder outside (I was holding onto her) and Then Cisco went to my lower back and jumped off (it was around a 2-3 FT fall). She landed on her right foot and with her mouth open onto my cement driveway. :( She was lifeless looking for around 10 seconds and then got up and ran away very fast, :( But she was dragging her left foot.

She does not appear to be black bearding at all but she hissed at me and ran away when I tried looking at her foot. She still appears to be dragging the right foot. :cry: What can I do? I can see if I can get a vet appointment soon.

She appears to be fine except that she seems to be dragging her foot while walking, When she sits she has her arm in a strange position, and her shoulders appear to stick out more. Also she refused her favourite food which is banana and superworms. :(

This all happened when I was coming inside after letting Cisco, Thor, and Daisy go bask outside. Daisy crawled onto my upper back and Cisco ran off my shoulder and onto my lower back and jumped. While I was bending over to grab Thor.

Right now she's basking in the window.

I'll keep Y'all posted. and I'll try to post some pictures soon.

-HippieLizards.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Right now Cisco appears to be leaning on her left foot and keeping her right foot (the supposed broken one) close to her body. Also her beard is getting a dark black line going across it. :(

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cisco appears to be fine now. She's running around, Jumping, and eating. Maybe she bruised or dislocated her arm/foot and got it back in place. They're so good at worrying you to death. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom