My beardie has a yellowish color on the legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle23

I had a problem with my first beardie that resulted to be yellow fungus. My second one is really active and has gotten more tamed with time. She is the orange variation so it was strange that her legs are yellow. Her cloaca is clean and seems healthy but I'm worried she got yellow fungus by walking over the places the other did. All of the legs have it at the same distance
96388-2530766004.jpg
can somebody tell me if I should be worried ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, beardies can be multi colored, having different colors on their head, back, feet and beard. If you're concerned post a full body shot showing her legs but I'm sure it's going to be a normal coloration :)

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah, exactly what I thought, please post a photo of your entire dragon that shows all 4 legs, as you can't tell in the photo whether that is normal coloring or a problem...

Beagle23

Original Poster
96388-2147568628.jpg
She is in the middle of a shed. She sheded the tail like half a week ago and the legs yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom