Beardie Threw up HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I woke up and fed my little guy some crickets before going about my morning as usual. Later when I came back to check on him and put some greens in his tank i found he had puked up all the crickets i fed him in the morning. And now he's extremely lathargic and barely reacts. I gave him a warm bath to see if it might loosen up his stool to help but nothing. He's a juvenile id say maybe 5 or 6 months old. I don't have money to take him to a vet right away and aim afraid by the time i get the money it'll be too late IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, how long have you had him, what are the temps. in the tank and did you feed him larger crickets than usual ? Has he been healthy up until then ? Be sure your temps. are good 105 basking side, 75-80 cool side ] Hydrate him by spraying/dripping water on his snout. They usually recover after a day or two unless something serios is going on, but they can vomit from an upset stomach for various reasons and usually bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom