Bump on beardie's mouth, head shaking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaide121

Hi everyone! I got a baby bear die, Luna, about five weeks ago. Today after returning and giving her water with a dropper unnoticed a mysterious bump on her mouth and some head shaking. I picked her up and I can't hear a click but I'm so so scared. She only ate three crickets today and refused to eat anymore and so I had to remove them four times after trying. I'm sorry if I sound stupid...I'm new to this and I'm so so scared that something I could've done may have hurt her. Could this be a respiratory infection? What about the bump? I believe I'm going to take her to the vet on Tuesday since they're closed for the weekend.

90161-5796641963.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Adelaide, Luna looks like a real sweet baby. :) I don't see the bump on her mouth, I see what looks like a water drop or food on her snout.

Was she shaking her head from side to side or did you see a very slight trembling, and how long did it last ? That is not a sign of a resp. infrction though.

Can you list the exact type + brand of lights and post a pic of her set up ? Are her crickets smaller than the space between her eyes ?

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Hard to really see the picture but it looks like it might be a nose rub or injury from hitting against the wall of the aquarium. Sometimes dragons don't recognize glass and charge into it thinking there isn't anything there.
But like I said, it's hard to see the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom