Is this normal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

arenaburch2000

Hatchling Member
I rescued a bearded dragon a couple weeks ago....she was deathly skinny and look horrible. So I took her to the vet. fecal exames were negative and the vet said she just needed alot of UV rays and he gave me some food to force feed her( critical care) and she seemed to be doing great. Now when we open her mouth to feed her it just sits right there in her throat and when she lays down her head fluid and food come out her nose? She poops like once daily or so, does anyone know why its doing this or what could possibly be wrong?

Tigg

Juvie Member
It's possible she just doesn't like it any more, you can try mixing some of the Critical Care in with some fruity baby food to make it a little more appetizing. And if you own a blender you can even mix in some crickets, calcium powder and pedialite/gatorade, Just make sure it's blended very well, and it should help give her a little boost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom